DePaul is a private institution and its campuses are closed to news media, commercial and other non-university filming unless prior permission is granted by the university.
- Click here for DePaul's policies for filming on campus.
- News media seeking to film on campus should contact DePaul’s News and Information Bureau at (312) 362-8591.
- Representatives for commercial film projects (movies, non-news television programs, advertisements, etc.) should contact DePaul's Vice President for Public Relations at (312) 362-8591.
- To inquire about permission to use DePaul logos, contact the Vice President for Public Relations at (312) 362-8591.
- For more information about the use of DePaul’s name, likeness, logo and other corporate marks, see DePaul's Brand Resources.